Our Fasting Mimicking Diet developed by Prolon and refined by A Vita Nova is a 90-day anti-aging/longevity diet that can be completed the first 5 days of the month followed by a sensible calorie Mediterranean diet for three consecutive months. If you choose, you can be evaluated on a weekly basis for weight checks and further vitamin supplements as needed.
The diet is the first and only meal program that has gone through clinical trials at the University of Southern California and been patented for its weight loss and anti-aging effects! This program provides scientifically researched micro- and macro-nutrients in precise quantities and combinations that nourish you but are not recognized as food by your body and therefore mimics a fasting state! The Fasting Mimicking Diet is your secret to fasting - with real and delicious food. Join the health trend of fasting without going hungry! Based on the identification of genes and pathways that regulate aging and cellular protection, our program promotes regenerative changes including effects on a wide range of markers that contribute to aging such as cholesterol, inflammation, fasting glucose, blood pressure and several other factors that are responsible for early aging.
Feel greater focus, clarity and energy, through the benefits of a leaner body.
Fastest way to lose fat (especially belly fat) while protecting lean body mass.
Trigger stem cell-based regeneration & autophagy, (the clean up of aging & damaged cells) & promote stem cell-based renewal.
Maintain healthy levels of blood glucose, cholesterol and blood pressure, as well as markers of inflammation for overall wellness.
- This is a natural plant-based nutria-technology that mimics fasting for 5 days while providing the body with nutrition.
- The stomach "sees" food while the cells "see" fasting.
- Consists of soups, nut bars, teas, drinks, snacks and two supplements.
- Makes fasting more practical.
The Fasting Mimicking Diet includes fast fat loss without decreasing lean body mass and maintains a healthy metabolism.
- Backed by National Institute of Health (NIH) and major grantors.
- University based Research and Development.
- Preclinical and clinical trials.
- Patented and innovative (21 filed patents, 5 issued)
- Published in top medical journals (JAMA, Cell, Science Translational Medicine and more