The rapid Clean Start Weight Loss® Program includes prescription hormone injections which require a licensed healthcare provider who can prescribe medications. In addition, you will complete a full medical history, and will be required to get lab testing to ensure the program is safe and will work for you. A key part of the program is the injection of "Fat Burning" lipotropic injections, which can only be administered by a licensed nurse or physician.
What makes the Clean Start Weight Loss® Program different from other weight loss programs is that we have numerous treatment programs available, and we will design a program that is customized to you.
We don't just offer one weight loss program, but we will design a customized weight loss treatment plan specifically designed for you. The diet doesn't include packaged diet food, vitamins or weight loss pills; all our programs including eating real food you can find in any grocery store.
To ensure you safely lose the weight, the program will be supervised by a licensed healthcare provider (either a: Physician (MD), Physician's Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP)).
- Medically-Supervised Diet Program
- Comprehensive lab testing and medical history
- No Packaged Meals – Eat Real Food – This means you get to learn how to make smarter choices AND save money!
- Prescription medications to promote weight loss
- Increased Fat loss with “Fat Burning” lipotropic injections
- You will receive a comprehensive support package that includes: Guidebook, Food Journal, Tip Sheets, List and a Cookbook with over 50 recipes!
- Increased Energy–with Vitamin injections
- Long Term Weight Loss Success – Learn a new healthy lifestyle to maintain your weight loss Burns fat, not Muscle
- Resets Your Metabolism
- No Intense Exercise Needed
- Metabolic testing to give you an accurate calorie burn rate for you
- Muscle and Fat composition testing
- Body sculpting procedures